Saturday April 28 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
In San Elizario, TX:
1325 Beverly Ann
In Anthony, NM:
Border Network for Human Rights
209 Lopez Street
Lawyers in El Paso and Las Cruces will provide their services free of charge to all persons wishing to apply for citizenship. NALEO will provide study materials including guides and CD’s to all applicants who qualify. The Immigration Service office in El Paso will be available to answer general questions about the application process for citizenship. To apply please bring the following the day of the workshop:
- Permanent resident card, social security card and valid photo identification;
- Two money orders: one for $ 595 and another for $ 85 payable to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services;
- Copies of your IRS taxes for the past 5 years;
- Marriage certificate and evidence that all previous marriages have been terminated either by divorce or annulment;
- Proof that you are signed up for the draw of military service (males only);
- Any criminal arrest record (if you have one);
- 2 passport style photos
- $ 5.00 for postage to mail your application;
- To request a fee waiver, please provide documentation of benefits received, such as Medicaid, Food Stamps, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
The Diocesan Migrants and Refugees Services, Border Network for Human Rights, the Office of Congressman Silvestre Reyes, and Catholic Charities join forces with NALEO to offer this service.
Call 915-577-0724 or 575-882-1177 for more information.
Your personal information is CONFIDENTIAL and will not be disclosed to any government or police agency without your permission.